Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't know this kid, is a a good ole country boy, not all that sophisticated and without much filter, but he is genuine and a good kid.
You should watch from the beginning but starting at 5 minutes, and the interview peaks at 6 minutes, he had me in stitches, " I was just so happy when I looked and ........" I won't give it away, just give it a watch

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
lmao...….

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
“The Ultimate Fighter 27” veteran still has a sense of humor about the power-tool incident that tore his scrotum and delayed his octagon career. Parts of the story are amusing, like running into his ex-girlfriend’s sister who works at the hospital, or getting stitched up by his buddy’s wife.
“And they keep them rooms cold,” Mitchell said. “So I ain’t ever going to hear the end of that (expletive).”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ufc/2019/03/21/ufc-fighter-bryce-mitchell-recovering-power-tool-injury-groin/3234336002/

“I got a bunch of work going on at the house,” Mitchell said. “Just a bunch of stuff. I got some Jerry Springer (expletive) going on with the girlfriend and everything. All that’s been going on. Just a bunch of stuff is going on. Balancing everything.”

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
If you don't know this kid, is a a good ole country boy, not all that sophisticated and without much filter, but he is genuine and a good kid.
You should watch from the beginning but starting at 5 minutes, and the interview peaks at 6 minutes, he had me in stitches, " I was just so happy when I looked and ........" I won't give it away, just give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDX4GDThqSg
Let's see it

·
Regulator
35,613 Posts
Gotta build a shed fer my Shit!!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,220 Posts
:)

·
Señor Member
31,675 Posts
Awesome!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,220 Posts
Texas Road house bitches

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Made me smile.

Never once mentioned "collusion"!

Gonna be a good day, Tator!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,220 Posts
Well it is the UFC. That was still awesome, especially because he says it all proud like he's really taking her someplace.
I don't mind eating at them ,just shows he is a real person :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts