Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In Glock I Trust
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would you guys recommend for a very good set of adj. upper and lower rear control arms for 68-72 Chevelle?
It will be making very good hp. with a 598.
Yeah, yeah..dont say put ladder bars and coilovers in it...I want to run stock suspension class....
Thx.:supz:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I had a A body and had TRZ front a-arms and they are very top notch, for the rear I had Dick Miller's stuff. Both are top notch in my book! Allen

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I like TRZ stuff, just had a buddy get a set for his A body and he was quite impressed. Has Dick Miller on his other car and said the new ones are top notch.

fwiw I had a problem with wolfes arms on my car, the uppers being too long for my rear end and they said they never had a problem like that before and my measurements matched with theirs. And because I had them powdercoated already they wouldn't exchange them for a shorter set. I had TRZ make new clevises for the housing which are shorter and now it looks mint.

But.. I think my wolfe lowers are on the long side as well, almost all the way short and the tire is still kinda back in the wheel opening. If anything I'll have TRZ fix them as well

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
For those of you shopping, compare the area where the upper control arms meet the "c" shaped piece that goes around the bushing. On the TRZ pieces, they have extra support that many others do not, and some of the ones that do not have these supports have failed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts