Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
I believe Manny Figueroa has the quickest 60ft on a 275.
1995 Mustang, sbf/nitrous, 2900lbs, 1.23 60ft on route to a [email protected]

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
My Nova has been a best of 1.28 or 1.27 on 275's. When it leave good it carries the wheels past 60ft so we always get a rear wheel reading which we figure we subtract about 2.5-3.5 hundreths or so. I have been the same with both a Hoosier and Mickey Thompson.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Artis has it in his sig, but please list suspension type (stock type, ladder bars, 4 link, etc) for the times.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
My Nova has leaf springs, Cal Trac bars, lowering blocks in between the housing and springs and stock rear suspension. The front end is a Smith Racecraft front with A-arms, coil springs and double adjustable shocks.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My Nova has leaf springs, Cal Trac bars, lowering blocks in between the housing and springs and stock rear suspension. The front end is a Smith Racecraft front with A-arms, coil springs and double adjustable shocks.

Damn nice ride Artis!!!

Sounds exactly like the way my 67 Chevy II is gonna be built this winter when the funds start pouring in...hahaha

:party

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
most of the fast guys are in the 1.3 range

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.