Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a 16v Lithium Battery and charger combo, so who has the best deals and what brands to stay away from.

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
BEST BRAND ARE PROLITES!!!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
If anybody cares if you have a going dead lithium battery that need charging all the time. Take a battery charger to 40 and with two wires in the jaws hit the postitve and neg on the battery terminals.

Lithium batteries that need a charge all the time have crystals that form and suck the juice out of it. Hit them with a battery charger and they work great again for a while, then when they do it again, hit them again.

My bud who uses dewalts for plumming does this trick if it helps anybody.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
If anybody cares if you have a going dead lithium battery that need charging all the time. Take a battery charger to 40 and with two wires in the jaws hit the postitve and neg on the battery terminals.

Lithium batteries that need a charge all the time have crystals that form and suck the juice out of it. Hit them with a battery charger and they work great again for a while, then when they do it again, hit them again.

My bud who uses dewalts for plumming does this trick if it helps anybody.
Will it work on ones that wont hold a charge at all?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Powercell Technology and Pro Lite are the two I would recommend.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have a PROLITE and it has been good so far I am happy with it.

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
PowerCell Technologies

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
POWERCELL
1.5 years and still going rounds.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Prolite all the way, that is if you want to go fast ;) Best service and best products hands down...

pm me for pricing if you want one..

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
Powercell and you can use any 12v or 16v charger on them. PM sent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts