Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father have me this handgun for Xmas. Basically just got it for home protection,its in the drawer next to my bed(no kids). Just wondering what's the reviews on these things? Seems like a nice piece. I know nothing about handguns,I got shotguns for days but this is new to me.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy balls,lol,yea I know its not a s&w or Springfield but hell the damn thing was handed down,it should do the job.

·
Registered
532 Posts
They are great guns for the money. My g/f carries one and loves it. We have shot close to 1000 rounds through it without any problems whatsoever. She carries it with Hornady Critical Defense hollows, staggered with FMJ every other round. We also only use Bersa factory mags with it though. I dont trust after market mags for carry.
Great gun for free :cool:

·
Registered
986 Posts
My little brother bought one for his wife. It shoots great and has had ZERO failures.

The only complaint I would have is it has an UGLY trigger pull.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
my wife has one, and its a great little gun, zero problems even shooting cheap ammo. The only issue I have found is getting ammo. Its not carried by everyone, only place local I have found is Dicks Sporting goods.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have one too, i gave it to my wife.
It's pretty accurate on a short range, and reliable. Take it out and shoot it, you might be supprised, I just wouldn't count on it's knock down power for defence.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I have one too, i gave it to my wife.
It's pretty accurate on a short range, and reliable. Take it out and shoot it, you might be supprised, I just wouldn't count on it's knock down power for defence.
Yea mine is deadly accurate from 25 yards and in. Very reliable too.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
some of the thunders go partial -full auto when women shoot them, men by trait usually pull the trigger on a handgun with force, women squeeze the trigger when target shooting.....if they pull slow enough it will spit out 3 rounds a pop!!!! i cant get my wifes to do it but she can empty 9 rounds in 3 pulls.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts