Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
When they say they will stop police from making traffic stops and send unarmed city workers instead, that means armed officers who are on patrol will no longer stop that speeder doing 68 in a school zone...instead he will make a call to the city and an hour later a couple of unarmed city workers may show up and declare: "What speeder??"

On the other side of the coin, a newly hired, over zealous, unarmed city worker will see a simple stop sign runner and try to do his duty only to find his body just got ventilated and he will die on the streets.

·
Registered
17,277 Posts
Get use to hearing FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT A COP a lot on YouTube!

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
Exactly what Authority do they Have ?

Would you stop for a Unmarked Car-Truck? Fake Lights ?

Who patrols the Streets at Dark-1,2,3,4,5 AM ?

Why would you ever Stop? High speed chases with Untrained City workers, they will Kill More Innocents !

Berkley will become the Spot for Fleeing Criminals to do as they Please !:poop::poop::poop:

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Well at least we are getting the experiments in stupidity over with now. In a few years after failure, we can all look back and laugh, but people have a short memory so we might have to go through this every 50 years or so, lol.
IDK about getting them over with, every indication I see has them multiplying at an alarming rate.

I’m beginning to think there’s no way back.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The whole bay area has turned into giant shit hole . Homeless asses jump on your car and demand money . Deer piss in squirters turned sideways has helped .

·
Registered
16,665 Posts
having coffee in the lunch room the other day and our police Chief walks in and starts tell us about this. Everyone joked about me not being allowed to do traffic stops if our township ever went full retard and implemented such a plan. It was agreed by all that I would be fired the first time someone gave me an attitude and I pulled them out of the car window. ( I work on the road crew)

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
having coffee in the lunch room the other day and our police Chief walks in and starts tell us about this. Everyone joked about me not being allowed to do traffic stops if our township ever went full retard and implemented such a plan. It was agreed by all that I would be fired the first time someone gave me an attitude and I pulled them out of the car window. ( I work on the road crew)
Who would ever stop for you ? :giggle:

·
Registered
16,665 Posts
Who would ever stop for you ? :giggle:
who said I would even try to stop someone? I barely give 2 fucks about my job let alone doing someone else's. It was light hearted conversation in the lunch room joking about my bad temper that everyone I work with knows I have. Have a snickers dude.

·
Registered
9,387 Posts
When they say they will stop police from making traffic stops and send unarmed city workers instead, that means armed officers who are on patrol will no longer stop that speeder doing 68 in a school zone...instead he will make a call to the city and an hour later a couple of unarmed city workers may show up and declare: "What speeder??"

On the other side of the coin, a newly hired, over zealous, unarmed city worker will see a simple stop sign runner and try to do his duty only to find his body just got ventilated and he will die on the streets.
Which I am ok with...I actually look forward to it.

·
Registered
25,026 Posts
And along with this will coome the sicko guys who 'play' cop and stop people, especially women. This is going to get really ugly really fast.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Paul Blart's everywhere...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts