Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have experience with these? I have been looking at them and they seem to have a lot of features for the money. Looking at it in 7mm mag but if you have any experience with them in any of the calibers they offer I would appreciate some feedback.

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
Anybody have experience with these? I have been looking at them and they seem to have a lot of features for the money. Looking at it in 7mm mag but if you have any experience with them in any of the calibers they offer I would appreciate some feedback.

I have a B-14 HMR in 6.5c. Its probably my favorite rifle.
Their barrels are very very good.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
IM saving for the B-14 HMR now. Wanted to get it before this deer season but it didnt work out. I been eyeing it for a long time, for the price point (of either) I dont think there is a nicer rifle.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Great thank you for the response. What did you put on it for glass?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IM saving for the B-14 HMR now. Wanted to get it before this deer season but it didnt work out. I been eyeing it for a long time, for the price point (of either) I dont think there is a nicer rifle.
Yea I had though about picking one up also. But I spent too much money on other things so I held off and used one of the rifles I already had

·
Dyslexic Lord of the Sith
3,632 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with one, but I was pretty hyped on them for a while. Seemed like everyone was in love with them and you couldn't find a bad word about them. Great price too.

Then the last thread I saw on Reddit (granted I rarely go on there) though where someone was considering one and asking about them, the responses were lukewarm. I think they seem like a fantastic value for money. On there website they have accuracy guarantee. But like you were asking, glass is a big consideration too.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Any regrets on not getting the pro? I am wondering if I should get the pro for the stainless although I think the cerakote on the regular one will probably be fine. How about the trigger? Did you adjust yours or keep it at the stock setting?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have any personal experience with one, but I was pretty hyped on them for a while. Seemed like everyone was in love with them and you couldn't find a bad word about them. Great price too.

Then the last thread I saw on Reddit (granted I rarely go on there) though where someone was considering one and asking about them, the responses were lukewarm. I think they seem like a fantastic value for money. On there website they have accuracy guarantee. But like you were asking, glass is a big consideration too.
Yea I like the accuracy guarantee and most reviews I have seen online they were shooting .6 on average so I would be happy with that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts