·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please someone break his rapeing arm,leg,neck just end his rapeing career

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
He wasn't charged with rape because he didn't rape anyone.The first chick admitted she seduced him in his hotel room after drinking with him.Her friends gave depositions stating she was bragging about how she hoped to have his baby and how great he was in the sack.Hardly sounds like a victim to me.She changed her tune when she started her period and Ben told her she was just a hit skip and he wasn't interested in a relationship.

With the second girl they were drinking and swapping spit.He leads her to a dark hallway and pulls out his woody.She voluntarily walks into a restroom with him after he pulled his thingy out and he hits it from behind while she leans against the sink.

Bad decisions on his part but far from a rape charge.This stuff is easy to find online if you take the time to look.

·
Registered
261 Posts
He wasn't charged with rape because he didn't rape anyone.The first chick admitted she seduced him in his hotel room after drinking with him.Her friends gave depositions stating she was bragging about how she hoped to have his baby and how great he was in the sack.Hardly sounds like a victim to me.She changed her tune when she started her period and Ben told her she was just a hit skip and he wasn't interested in a relationship.

With the second girl they were drinking and swapping spit.He leads her to a dark hallway and pulls out his woody.She voluntarily walks into a restroom with him after he pulled his thingy out and he hits it from behind while she leans against the sink.

Bad decisions on his part but far from a rape charge.This stuff is easy to find online if you take the time to look.
People don't want to look. They just want to hate on the guy because he's young with money. It all goes back to jealousy.

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea take his side cause he has money...You obviously don't have kids and deff not girls if you lets see how you'd fill if it was your daughter.....

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yea take his side cause he has money...You obviously don't have kids and deff not girls if you lets see how you'd fill if it was your daughter.....

A high profile player like him, if he raped somebody his ass would of been charged!!!

·
25,442 Posts
I have two adult boys and a granddaughter.If I had a daughter and she got drunk and gave up the pussy I would be disappointed that she was a whore.

Charging the guy she gave it up too wouldn't cross my mind.If you call partying with a girl and having consensual sex rape there aren't enough prisons in America to lock up the millions of guys that have done it.

Trust me a DA would love to make a name for himself by locking up a pro athlete if he had enough evidence to get a conviction.Apparently you don't know how the law works.

I can't stand the Steelers so you can forget about me being a homer.I like the Browns personally.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
She had bruising and bleeding in the genital area, according to hospital reports.

The first chick, definitely not rape. The second, I'm not too sure about.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Last time I checked he wasn't brought in front of a jury. So at this point, since nobody on this site has all the facts, not one of us knows what happened. Unless of course, he raped one of us. My asshole hasn't been violated, so he didn't rape me.

·
25,442 Posts
She had bruising and bleeding in the genital area, according to hospital reports.

The first chick, definitely not rape. The second, I'm not too sure about.
Ben is a very large man and his accuser was a very petite woman.I don't want to get vulgar so I'll let you figure that one out Amanda.

I'm not a woman either so I can't comment on what happens in that area when a big guy well...... you know.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts