Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate this crap was suppose to be home by 9 flight was suppose to leave at 7 got pushed to 9 now been sitting on the plane for almost 2 hours. I should be home now uploading pictures from ADRL georgia!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Maybe they cant take off because you're using your computer.

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its 3 hours and I'm gonna buy wi-fi in mid air and try and upload photos but right now we may go back to the terminal or take off. I think its fear of thunder and lightening but just get me the hell home I have class at 10am.

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,999 Posts
hell if you drove you would be halfway home by now .

i agree flights these days suck , last weekend got stuck in vegas for a 2 hour delay and didnt get on the flight we where supposed to be on . o well .

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As I type this I am on my way to philly, bought wi-fi on the plane cruising at 20,000 feet right now. Gonna try and upload some pictures.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
weather in tampa is pretty bad for last 5 hours,im pretty sure its effecting you..and it doesnt seem to be slowing down

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Atlanta sucks.

I got held up in Dallas 4 hours once because of the weather in Atlanta. Locals on the same flight said they get delayed more often than not because of weather there.

I used to avoid Cincinnati because of the remote concourse, but now I avoid Atlanta.

Charlotte is nice if you have the choice.

·
Registered
490 Posts
If man was meant to fly, he would of been born with wings:smt102

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
another hour and they cut you a check....don't they?
Nope, another hour and they return to the gate and cancel the flight. Since the delay was probably caused by ATC or weather not the airlines fault so you get nothing from the airline and get to sleep on those comfortable airport chairs. Please thank your congressmen for the passenger Bill of rights that will end up causing way more problems than before you had it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts