Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see some cool pics Joe! How's Andy's car coming? I am bored and like looking at cars in various stages of their builds...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Andy's car is in a holding pattern right now. Kyle's car on the other hand is coming out sweet. I'll try to get some pictures up of it sometime in the morning. TK's Camaro is going to be a nice project too, not to mention the Pewter T/A getting kevin's old turbo kit ;)

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow of the current shop projects ;)

Oh yeah, i also have a Blue Twin Turbo camaro, i could post some pictures of it getting torn down too ;) LMAO! ;)

Stenod

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
STENOD said:
Andy's car is in a holding pattern right now. Kyle's car on the other hand is coming out sweet. I'll try to get some pictures up of it sometime in the morning. TK's Camaro is going to be a nice project too, not to mention the Pewter T/A getting kevin's old turbo kit ;)

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow of the current shop projects ;)

Oh yeah, i also have a Blue Twin Turbo camaro, i could post some pictures of it getting torn down too ;) LMAO! ;)

Stenod
Now we're talking...nothing like tearing apart a running car. I love cars...just gotta keep telling myself that!

Can't wait for the pics...we gotta get this forum jumpin!

·
The Gear Rower
839 Posts
lookin' assembled to me ;)

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9SEC6SPD said:
lookin' assembled to me ;)
It's back up and running like a champ as of a few days ago...had to tear it down for lifter/pushrod swap because I was using the old style comp lifters and they advised me to change it and that they would reimburse me so I had Stenod do it. Can't wait for spring!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts