Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smoking cigs now I hate them they stink bad and I get a head cold when ever I am around it to much.
I was 3 packs a day smoker for a while
I dont miss them anymore either

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
4 years and 40 lbs last month......
And I was told after a year my metabolism would change for the good and the weight would go away, my ass it does.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Smoking cigs now I hate them they stink bad and I get a head cold when ever I am around it to much.
I was 3 packs a day smoker for a while
I dont miss them anymore either

Congrats. Thats one tough-ass addiction to beat. I cant imagine how anyone could justify taking up smoking in this day and age. They arent cheap, cause cancer and hook your ass like crack. Since the bars are smoke free now, my hangovers dont seem as bad. Thinking all the smoke was the problem....

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I have quit and started back many times in my life. Been stopped 3 yrs now but I've been as long as 7 yrs before. I'm 64 now and while they do smell bad, if given the right situation I could smoke again. I always liked them and only quit when I get worried about my health or because I couldn't smoke where I wanted to. I always tried to not be a reformed smoker. I hate ex smokers who prerach about the sins of smoking. Glad you have quit, they can kill you and now they cost too much......LOL

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts
I quit 6 years ago...Food tastes better, Everything smells better. Sure dont really miss them anymone. Thank god here you can smoke inside anymore. That would make me wanna smoke again...O and all the beer i drink doesnt help.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have been smoke free for just about a year now. I don't miss it at all, and at $12.00 dollars a pack i am happy i quit. Keep it up and good luck to that have quit.

·
Proud Canadian
2,734 Posts
6yrs and 50+ pounds best thing I have ever did for myself & family.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
been better the 15 years for me, and I must say every once and again I can tell when someone lights up a Marlboro Green and I wanna snatch it outta there hand, but that feeling is over real quick.

·
Registered
657 Posts
fuck me 12.00 a pack now? been almost two years for me. got 2 for 18.00 back when i was buyin. I miss the habit too but the pros out weigh the cons.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Been quit now for only 2 months and I don't miss it. The last two times I quit I used the patch and missed smoking every day. This time I quit cold turkey and hardly think about them. I hope that means something because I'm tired of relying on those fuckers.

·
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cold turkey sucked but Im past it I bought a new truck with the money
Im saving

·
Registered
592 Posts
Congratulations!! Amazing how much coin you can put away not smoking. Keep up the good work. Been 22 years since I had a cigarette, missed them only once but never had a puff since I quit. Afraid of starting again.

·
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I cant start again my lungs are tore up

1 - 20 of 36 Posts