Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Let the shit talking begin. Seahawks are gonna kill you guys at home for a second time this year. Won't that be embarrassing?

SEAHAWKS SUCK!!!!!!
Fixed it for you.

·
Patron Saint of Liars
8,183 Posts
Hahahahahaha.......

Our Seahawks sucks....

The Saints are gonna kick our ass :smt088

Quit talking smack Bowtie.......

Boy, did you change your tune..... :rock:

Funny how winning changes a person. :p

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bring that shit on! Seahawks suck

That's right, the Seahawks DO suck. We were sooooooo pitiful this season we only won 7 games. That's terrible!!! Of course, one of those games was against the Bears....in Chicago.

Cool stat: What do the following teams all have in common?

49ers

Panthers

Rams

Chargers

Titans

Cardinals

Bears

Answer: These teams were all beaten by the lowly Seahawks during the regular season. Soooooooo, this begs the question, do any of these teams that can't even beat the pathetic Seahawks belong in the playoffs? I would say none of them belong in the playoffs. Next week, the Seahawks will correct that singular error.

Greg

·
Registered
237 Posts
Packers
Jets
Two winning playoff teams that the Bears beat this year.

The Bears will beat the Seahawks and play the Packers in the NFC championship game at Soldier Field.

No matter, the Bears played better than anyone expected this year.

·
Registered
20,058 Posts
Packers
Jets
Two winning playoff teams that the Bears beat this year.

The Bears will beat the Seahawks and play the Packers in the NFC championship game at Soldier Field.

No matter, the Bears played better than anyone expected this year.
Put the fucking crak pipe down the bowl goes thru atlanta

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
go bears seahawks are done

The Bears are the only team in the NFC playoffs that the Seahawks WERE NEVER worried about. Now we get to play them!!!!! Yeeeehaw!!!!!

Carroll will be using the extra time this week to prep the team to face GB and Atlanta in two weeks, because the Bears are barely a speed bump to the NFC Chanmpionship Game. Everyone knows that except the delusional Bears fans!!!!! :-KFC:teabag

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
20,058 Posts
We will see... Never thought I would say this, GO PAC.
LOL...I lived in chicago for 35 years...I just don't see anybody beating the Falcons at home, not this year

·
Registered
237 Posts
Extended forecast for Chicago on Jan 16, a little different than Oct 17.
I wonder what the wind chill will be?

Sunday
Jan 16

Partly Cloudy
High 18°F
Low 12°F
Precip 20 %

·
Registered
549 Posts
Dude for real take a good look at list you posted all of them team are horrible but the bears but seahawks just had a lucky game vs the bears look at all the teams chicago beat this year.

That's right, the Seahawks DO suck. We were sooooooo pitiful this season we only won 7 games. That's terrible!!! Of course, one of those games was against the Bears....in Chicago.

Cool stat: What do the following teams all have in common?

49ers

Panthers

Rams

Chargers

Titans

Cardinals

Bears

Answer: These teams were all beaten by the lowly Seahawks during the regular season. Soooooooo, this begs the question, do any of these teams that can't even beat the pathetic Seahawks belong in the playoffs? I would say none of them belong in the playoffs. Next week, the Seahawks will correct that singular error.

Greg

·
Registered
20,058 Posts
Dude for real take a good look at list you posted all of them team are horrible but the bears but seahawks just had a lucky game vs the bears look at all the teams chicago beat this year.
They looked good at times and like shit at others...the question is who will show up this week?

One thing for sure, Hasselback will not have a "carreer" day like he had against the Saints...not 2 weeks in a row.

I am taking the Bears in the playoff pool

1 - 20 of 186 Posts