Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with having non beadlocks converted to beadlocks?
Who did you use?
did they hold air or runout when you got them back?
Trying to decide to either convert my Comp5 wheels, or sell them and just buy beadlocks
thanks

·
Registered
9,071 Posts
Check out Exstreme Fab, they're in Connecticut if I remember right.... LOL, I've had my wheels done probably 3-4 years ago already, never had them leak air, run out was great and tires balanced easy... Think it was around $1200 for both wheels...

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
RC Components did mine Bob they did a real nice job, fast turn around
$ 750 for the pair that also covered shipping.
Steve

·
Vendor
6,428 Posts
I can help you with a deal on a conversion through Holeshot. We have never had an issue with any of our customers after the fact. You will be about $300 per lock plus shipping. Let me know if I can help. If you should decide to order new ones I can help with Holeshot, Billet Specialties, Weld, Keizer and Race Star. For the record the Keizer wheels are sweet and SFI approved as are many of the Race Stars and priced well too.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Had a pair converted by Holeshot a few years back. Decent value for the money. No problems whatsoever running them.

·
T/S 368E
26,852 Posts

My Bogarts were converted and I was nervous at 1st, but zero issues at 213+ and I don't even think about them any more.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Who did you use?
Trying to decide to either convert my Comp5 wheels, or sell them and just buy beadlocks
thanks
I had my comp 5s converted by MacFab in North Carolina excellent job and quick turnaround

·
Registered
9,071 Posts

My Bogarts were converted and I was nervous at 1st, but zero issues at 213+ and I don't even think about them any more.

The fact anybody would hand you the keys to anything possible of 213 mph in the 1/4 mile should have their head examined....
You got any time slips from this hotrod that's been 213 MPH with you in it????
Video....??

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had 2 sets done 1st set at "Cox locks" they leaked at welds and service was terrible 2nd set done at Dewzen and they are very nice customer service was Top Notch

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Who did you use?
thanks

Oh just pony up for new beadlocks Bob!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts