Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
That is possible because of great parents that support him.
Without great parents, even normal born people turn into disasters.

Rex Stump....someone could say he hired him for the minority & Handicap Govt credits for that kind of employee.
At any rate, it's nice to see he was influenced enough by Dr Dre to get his "64" and his parents are great people.

I see more culturally defective retards, that it's nice to see a hardcase like this doing so well.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
this is a repost but well worth it
good family and guy man right there

·
Registered
393 Posts
Definitely a remarkable human being. My mother got polio at the age of 18 months and lived 87 years with very limited use of one arm. She raised a family of 3 children while married to a career Marine. When I think of the things she did on a daily basis it blows me away.

We never gave it much thought growing up as she was just mom and never made a big deal about it. Parker is lucky to have a caring and loving family, his parents did an awesome job.

We all have many blessings to be grateful for if we take the time to think about them.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,436 Posts
That is possible because of great parents that support him.
Without great parents, even normal born people turn into disasters.

Rex Stump....someone could say he hired him for the minority & Handicap Govt credits for that kind of employee.
At any rate, it's nice to see he was influenced enough by Dr Dre to get his "64" and his parents are great people.

I see more culturally defective retards, that it's nice to see a hardcase like this doing so well.
How does Dr Dre fit into this? Stereotype much?

Just because a black man likes a 64 Impala doesn't mean Dr Dre influenced him. Those cars were around and being liked waaaaayyyyyy before Dre came out.

·
Practical Joker
3,431 Posts
Sweet! Attitude is everything isnt it?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
That guy is a badass. So many (myself included) really take their gifts for granted

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
This is an awesome story, God bless you Richie parker. Dont let anybody tell you what you can or can not do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts