15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its gonna' get nasty tonight and unsafe to be out!!!!:(

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't that the norm in Chicago :confused:
This is no joke.....its worse than this state has ever seen in a long time! It doesnt get bad enough to leave cars sitting on lakeshore drive.....this storm is killer!:( National guard is out and state of emergency in place!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Not sure it's gonna be much safer inside Joe, IF people aren't clearing their roofs!...

Hope EVERYBODY gets through this thing unscathed!... :cool:

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure it's gonna be much safer inside Joe, IF people aren't clearing their roofs!...

Hope EVERYBODY gets through this thing unscathed!... :cool:
Let me tell ya'......the wind did it and im not really thankful though!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
This is no joke.....its worse than this state has ever seen in a long time! It doesnt get bad enough to leave cars sitting on lakeshore drive.....this storm is killer!:( National guard is out and state of emergency in place!
I spoke to a good friend up there today and he told me you guys are experiencing the 3rd worst blizzard in history! :rolleyes: That's wicked stuff.

g

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I spoke to a good friend up there today and he told me you guys are experiencing the 3rd worst blizzard in history! :rolleyes: That's wicked stuff.

g
Some of my buddies are pissed cause their shop heaters cant keep up with the cold to work in their shop!My little shop is freezin'.....screw being out in it,lol!!! Man i cant wait for race season!!!

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you cut all that wood in 2' of snow...:smt119
Nope....had a small space already cleared for that,hee,hee! And the wood is warm(well sorta',lol) and stacked in my shop out back!;)

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Some of my buddies are pissed cause their shop heaters cant keep up with the cold to work in their shop!My little shop is freezin'.....screw being out in it,lol!!! Man i cant wait for race season!!!
I had a portable propane heater about 5 ft from me today at the shop! I'm knee deep in Glide "freshen-ups" or I wouldn't have gone in today.

g

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm in joliet more snow than I've seen in 25yrs. My street still isn't plowed. Can't wait for racing season.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts