Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I have the Victor Pro's from Curtis @ RFD and I am very happy with them. With twin 88's we've been 166.9 mph at 3360lbs.

·
from across the pond...
6,933 Posts
Thanks for the info. Why not the billets.
They make great power, unfortunately you'd need a mortgage to fix all the fundamental faults with them. Unless of course they have been completely redesigned..

·
from across the pond...
6,933 Posts
Designed poorly or machined poorly.
Both. Me and another guy had the first 2 sets, with a host of design issues. He lived on the same continent and got his money back. I've had to fix all the issues at my own expense as sending them back wasn't an option.
This is only the billet ones....

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
Both. Me and another guy had the first 2 sets, with a host of design issues. He lived on the same continent and got his money back. I've had to fix all the issues at my own expense as sending them back wasn't an option.
This is only the billet ones....
wow that really sucks.. I can tell you Sonnys new Billet wedge heads have been leaking ( 2 piece design ) and I will not purchase a billet set until all of the problems have been ironed out. Did you get the billet heads from Curtis?

Joe

·
from across the pond...
6,933 Posts
wow that really sucks.. I can tell you Sonnys new Billet wedge heads have been leaking ( 2 piece design ) and I will not purchase a billet set until all of the problems have been ironed out. Did you get the billet heads from Curtis?

Joe
Yes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts