Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for an hour and havent found the answer. I'm running twin t6 frame s475's w/divided flange. Arent you supposed to group the tubes in a certain configuration into the divided flange? Im running 18436572 firing order. Any help appreciated!

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
It is ideal if you can divide them every other pulse into to each side. You will need it open to allow the W/G to vent properly on wach side.

·
mfi turbos rule
4,503 Posts
I've been searching for an hour and havent found the answer. I'm running twin t6 frame s475's w/divided flange. Arent you supposed to group the tubes in a certain configuration into the divided flange? Im running 18436572 firing order. Any help appreciated!

on lhs,
cylinders 1 and 5 must be in 1 section of divided flange, and 3 and 7 in other side

rhs
2 and 6 same section of divided flange ,
4 and 8 through other

1 manifold looks messy compared to the other side, you will know what i mean when you "mock" it up.

cheers
ash

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
Thanks Ash, do you or anyone else know the draw backs to running large exhaust tubes I bought 2.25" because that was all I could find in 16 gauge.
We either carry or can get most any size 16ga mandrel bends.
Let me know what you are looking for. We carry several BBC, SBC, LSx flanges in 1/2" mild steel too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts