Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Procharger Power
23,972 Posts
The front mount isn't a reverse rotation. It spins the same way it would if it were a belt driven high mount with the inlet facing the back of the car. The benefit is that there are no belts to worry about losing and the transmission inside has a multiplier and spins the blower in the opposite direction of the crank.

·
Procharger Power
23,972 Posts
You only need the blower to be reversed if the inlet faces the front of the vehicle and it's being driven by a belt.

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
the benefit of a reverse rotation is they make more horsepower, from what procharger told me. plus the belt is short, directly above the crank and easier to align. go with a gear drive and get rid of the belt.

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
no, i need a sponsor :-damnit this car is killing me, i dont make enough money to be building a car like this but im still trying. i know someone who has a f3 that i may use for mockup tho. i think i should buy a 9" for the rear first so i can make it a complete roller. then ill save for another year for a blower/gear drive. haha

anybody need any electrical work in the southern ca area let me know, im in need of race car money!!!!!!!!!!! i know, i know, CMAFR:

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
no what i do need to do is get my friend to phuckin finish the cage and chassis, i wired his whole shop for him in trade for him doing the cage and chassis and now that his shop is wired and done (for about 6 months now) he happened to forget about my car. Which is sittin in his shop by the way. i hate working for friends, it just never works out! bout ready to sell the whole thing. :smt102

·
Registered
163 Posts
no what i do need to do is get my friend to phuckin finish the cage and chassis, i wired his whole shop for him in trade for him doing the cage and chassis and now that his shop is wired and done (for about 6 months now) he happened to forget about my car. Which is sittin in his shop by the way. i hate working for friends, it just never works out! bout ready to sell the whole thing. :smt102
dang man dont give up i been down that road before, sometimes u really find out who your friends are, DONT SELL THE CAR !!!!!!! ull regret it ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts