Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lazy question. What is the cup height difference from their solid to hydraulic roller lifters ? I have a 496 with hyd roller cam. when it was first built I was scared of hydraulic lifters. It was setup using a morel solid roller lifter and tight lash. The engine ended up sitting for 5 years now and I tore it down and bought morel hyd roller lifters. The pushrod length was spot on before and I am just looking for a length to start with. I sold the solids so I can not measure them myself to see the difference. Thanks

·
Registered
14,756 Posts
I have a lazy question. What is the cup height difference from their solid to hydraulic roller lifters ? I have a 496 with hyd roller cam. when it was first built I was scared of hydraulic lifters. It was setup using a morel solid roller lifter and tight lash. The engine ended up sitting for 5 years now and I tore it down and bought morel hyd roller lifters. The pushrod length was spot on before and I am just looking for a length to start with. I sold the solids so I can not measure them myself to see the difference. Thanks
It's approx. .800". If you get some part numbers I can give you exact number.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts