Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any pics of how well a BBC fits into 4th Gen Camaros or Firebirds. Really wanting to see how well or not so well the carb fits around the windshield area. Got a 99 Camaro, thinking about putting in a BBC with Glide. Just wanted to see some pics before I decide to start this project. Also who makes the best fitting bolt on subframe for such a swap. Thnaks YB buddies !!!!! Post up some pics.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
TOO many projects & I guess TOO much time on my hands. Just trying to build some cars & sell them to sink all that money into my Mickeys Chassiswork Nova. That sucker will bleed me dry before its done. LOL - But on another note - it will be some of that BADASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a killer BBC with a damn good glide & a 99 Camaro, all just sitting there. Just need to stick it all together. I know a G body, or Mustand would be easier, but dang - I got the camaro.

·
You did what??
2,963 Posts
TOO many projects & I guess TOO much time on my hands. Just trying to build some cars & sell them to sink all that money into my Mickeys Chassiswork Nova. That sucker will bleed me dry before its done. LOL - But on another note - it will be some of that BADASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a killer BBC with a damn good glide & a 99 Camaro, all just sitting there. Just need to stick it all together. I know a G body, or Mustand would be easier, but dang - I got the camaro.
always tons of projects, may see ya at PSRA soon.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have to say that Camaro is bad ass! I like fitting big things in small spaces... I talking about bbc and turbos u know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts