Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone, I have a BBC with a pro. products Hurricane Intake. Would there be any cooling benefit to tying the to rear cooling passages together? Thanks

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Here's what we did to my BBC, She doesn't get any hotter than 210 beating the hell out of it, But then cools nice to 180 just driving around, Longest drive time has been 3 hours on surface streets (some traffic also)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's what we did to my BBC, She doesn't get any hotter than 210 beating the hell out of it, But then cools nice to 180 just driving around, Longest drive time has been 3 hours on surface streets (some traffic also)

Did you see a temp drop with the water ports connected?

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts

That is nice and it also burps out any air that can get in the fill, have been doing this for years also on all my engine builds and you don't want a big hose, just somthing to pass a small amount and it works well. Dave

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I did this to my 540 0ver the winter instead of just plugging the holes and now I got all kinds of guys at the track saying "what in the Hell did you do that for ?" I just tell them cause I could and I thought it looked cool with Black annodized ftgs and Black nylon covered Hose.......and figured what they don't know will benefit me when my motor cools down quicker between rounds than theirs does...lol

RC

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

THIS ^^^^^^^IS ONE FINE ASS BIG BLOCK CHEVY BUDDY !

What Brand of Intake is that if you don't mind me asking ?
RC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts