Yellow Bullet Forums banner

BB&T

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  excelerater 
#1 ·
I just wanted to give these guys props, stand behind their work

I had them do a nice 331 for a blower car, nothing exotic... I had a cam shaft walk and take out the drivers side lifters, called Dennis and ended up shipping them the motor back. They freshened everything up, had comp grind a new stick, and shipped it back to me for just the cost of shipping. I will use these guys in the future im sure.

anyone else use BB&T??

#4 ·
Yes. Dennis and Derrick are a class act. I bought a motor (second hand) which they had built. Had all the nice tricks and great work.

#5 ·
Absolutely. They do every ounce of machining on my car as well as assemble the shortblocks. I get a lot of my stuff through them too. I've never had an issue with any of it.

Dennis and Derrick are a couple of great guys and have never hesitated to help me out when I've had questions. Top notch business.

Dennis is on here as well - fastest04cobra or something like that.

#11 ·
We was at a private test session that F.A.S.T. was putting on in memphis a couple mondays ago. BB&T was there with there car. John Gotera(spelling?) was there with them and we ended up needing a driver for our car since he was at a business meeting in orlando. John ended up driving the car which was a big help since an experienced driver took the car for its first trip down the 1/4 mile. John turned out to be one nicest people I have ever meet and was very helpful with the car. We are for sure going to be using BB&T in the future because of the help John gave us.

BB&T was there with there car but ended up having very bad luck. I think a couple rods decided they wanted out of the block. That car is awesome and I hope to see it back out in the near future.

#13 ·
I keep forgetting that Gotera is back over there. Great guy there as well. Dang, I haven't seen the "Green Bitch 2" or whatever the newer car is named in a LONG time.

#15 ·
;) great guys!! very honest!! deal with them often!!:cool:

#17 ·
BB&T did all the machine work for my recent rebuild
and it was a pleasure to work with the guys..
Derick remembered every detail about my project and treated my engine like it was his own -
It was a great experience,unlike the headache I had at the last guy's shop last year -
They had most of the parts I needed available on the shelf and made for a hassle free transaction...
I got it running today and so far so good.......
We go race next week :butthead:

AAA+++

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.