Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
WELL SEE.....YOU NEVER POSTED A PART NUMBER.....GO TO ALANS WEBSITE.....YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

HE MAKES AN AWESOME PRODUCT.....I RUN ONE OF HIS BRACKETS FOR BBC WITH AN ELECTRIC WATER PUMP.....YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i just got the part # 208l ,i dont have the big block evan close to set in the car to measure, it says 12" from the center of the balancer pulley to the back side of the alt its self heres a link to it.
http://www.thefind.com/cars/info-low-mount-alternator-bracket#page=2&sess[search.pagesize.base]=28

its the 2nd to last on page 1, 69 chevelle w or w/o power steering, what do u fellers think.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I am running his altenator bracket on my nova.It's a BBC with the altenator on the driver side.

Great product freindly people.And it's made in kentucky not japan or tawain.Plus it works great with tall valve covers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am running his altenator bracket on my nova.It's a BBC with the altenator on the driver side.

Great product freindly people.And it's made in kentucky not japan or tawain.Plus it works great with tall valve covers.

well im running a electric water pump,ill try chevell.com thanks 4 the help guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts