Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,219 Posts
I will be calling Bret in the not to distant future for a cam to go in the LS6 in my road race car......I see it coming. So I can shorten the life of those $200 a set front brake pads even MORE.

·
I like IceCream
11,028 Posts
I will be calling Bret in the not to distant future for a cam to go in the LS6 in my road race car......I see it coming. So I can shorten the life of those $200 a set front brake pads even MORE.
You are alive...........How is it fella?

·
I like IceCream
11,028 Posts
Going very well. Car is running great. Finished up the last 3 weekends running 9.90's through the mufflers. Set all new personal bests. 1.34 60, 4.00 330, 6.28 1/8 at 108 and change, and a 9.94 at 134 and change. At a race weight of 3680 on pump gas. :)

Going to try to put the fat bitch on a diet!!! Finished 2nd on Drag Week in the SB/NA class, had a full feature in the Jan 12 issue of Hotrod, and put 6000miles on the new mill.

You ever consider DW with the black car???

·
I like IceCream
11,028 Posts
Not really sure what all the fuss about Bret is here................he seems like a pretty cool fella. Hell, Rafel's ride hauls ass for a little squishy roller small block. Ill get a good look at it this winter in Houston. We are headed down for a little YB.COM grudge deal at Houston Raceway Park. :)

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,219 Posts
Going very well. Car is running great. Finished up the last 3 weekends running 9.90's through the mufflers. Set all new personal bests. 1.34 60, 4.00 330, 6.28 1/8 at 108 and change, and a 9.94 at 134 and change. At a race weight of 3680 on pump gas. :)

Going to try to put the fat bitch on a diet!!! Finished 2nd on Drag Week in the SB/NA class, had a full feature in the Jan 12 issue of Hotrod, and put 6000miles on the new mill.

You ever consider DW with the black car???

Congrats, that's movin!

Nah I am done drag racing, the car will go up for sale at tax time.

I am road racing now, it's a whole lot more fun.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Not really sure what all the fuss about Bret is here................he seems like a pretty cool fella. Hell, Rafel's ride hauls ass for a little squishy roller small block. Ill get a good look at it this winter in Houston. We are headed down for a little YB.COM grudge deal at Houston Raceway Park. :)
Yeah for a guy that ported his own heads that hyd roller makes what 640hp out of a 420 SBC. He's on here I think, I just can't remember his name... it's like 69 SS 502 or something like that.

And you're right... your deal needs a diet, that will really make Tom's powerhouse look good!

Bret

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Awww my buddies Clevo and the man behind the mask.... God I love stalkers! You realize that you just make this better for me by announcing these threads right?

Yeah that guy had an option just like Dan.... act like a grown up and send it back and I will make it right or go pound sand. He chose to whine like a entitled little boy, so he got to go pound sand. I've done about 30 LT intake manifold conversions.... how many has anyone else done? I had a half day timeline to get that intake done for Lloyd.... so it wasn't perfect (it would run), and I offered to fix it. (FWIW Lloyd was my customer not the cry baby)

Congrats... this was 2 YEARS OLD! Keep digging you probably can find the guy who destroyed his valve springs and cracked the guides in his heads because he can't measure installed height or pushrod length.... but that was my fault too.

There is always the 1% of the customers who shouldn't have been a customer.....

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Are you kidding? I've been reading these kind of threads about this kid for years. :rolleyes:

The only reason I've ever heard of him is from his poor business practices that I read.
Only reason I know of you is because you is from saying this... so what's your point?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh Bert...are you still qualified to port a throttle body and send ignorant customers a cam that is likely to cause engine damage? With your 'qualifications' and 'experience' who needs to care about quality or reliability?

Reading this 2 year old post brings back the memories!

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Oh Bert...are you still qualified to port a throttle body and send ignorant customers a cam that is likely to cause engine damage? With your 'qualifications' and 'experience' who needs to care about quality or reliability?

Reading this 2 year old post brings back the memories!
:-Daw:-Daw:-Daw

121 - 140 of 155 Posts