Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Van full of myths according to their sponsors.

·
Registered
35,853 Posts
POIUYT the pussy says they are all just peaceful protestors.

LMAO

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,768 Posts
But the lying cocksucker obango said they were peaceful protests

Reactions: raceadodge

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
POIUYT the pussy says they are all just peaceful protestors.

LMAO
You are lying again. Let’s see that post where I said "they are all just peaceful protestors".

I said I DO NOT support criminals. That is why, I will never support trump.

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
They need a good dose of napalm, dispersed on the peaceful protesters and as they are running and screaming shoot them in the fucking head with a peaceful rifle, then pile up the crispy corpse's in a peaceful pile, while a peaceful back hoe digs a fucking peaceful grave.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
I didn't see where they actually arrested anybody? Do thye think the van just dropped out of the sky? We want to hear about the owner being arrested for mulitple felonies or the NEXT TIME he shows up with a cement truck filled with manure & race gas!
Don't these fukers understand cause & effect? Do we need to tattoo it on their forheads?!!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
BTW What happened to the Chaz rapper guy that was the CHOP leader?Never heard anything after their shit was cleared out.No repercussions for handing out rifles,getting people shot,damaging public property,nothing?but bar owners,gym owners,and priests get arrested?

Reactions: oletrux

·
Registered
35,853 Posts
You are lying again. Let’s see that post where I said "they are all just peaceful protestors".

I said I DO NOT support criminals. That is why, I will never support trump.
You said they were all just protesting. No violence, no anarchy, no ANTIFA. LMAO

Fuck you, Coward.

·
Registered
35,853 Posts
Another trumpet, throwing those big words around. Like their leader, they lie so much, what ever they say are meaningless.
Never forget that you are a Coward. As you admitted. Called out pussed out.

Gutless fraud with a keyboard and nothing to back it up with. LMAO

Keep banging away you puss.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts