Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are Data Panel Corporation, a company that designs and manufactures electro-mechanical devices, and we're giving away a free 200 Amp Battery Disconnect w/ Pigtail (valued at $160) to three winners each, who will be randomly drawn on July 6th, 2020.

This specific product is described as a "much better solution for a race car master power switch" by our customers, and you can find more details on it here: 200 AMP Solid State Battery Disconnect Switch w/ Pigtails | Data Panel

Here's how the contest works:
  • Participate by liking AND following our Facebook page, then message us with your name/usernames
  • Increase your chances of winning by following our other social media (Twitter and LinkedIn) and/or write a review for us on Google
For more details on the contest, go to GIVEAWAY 200 Amp Battery Disconnect w/ Pigtail - Data Panel

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,882 Posts
View attachment 98325

We are Data Panel Corporation, a company that designs and manufactures electro-mechanical devices, and we're giving away a free 200 Amp Battery Disconnect w/ Pigtail (valued at $160) to three winners each, who will be randomly drawn on July 6th, 2020.

This specific product is described as a "much better solution for a race car master power switch" by our customers, and you can find more details on it here: 200 AMP Solid State Battery Disconnect Switch w/ Pigtails | Data Panel

Here's how the contest works:
  • Participate by liking AND following our Facebook page, then message us with your name/usernames
  • Increase your chances of winning by following our other social media (Twitter and LinkedIn) and/or write a review for us on Google
For more details on the contest, go to GIVEAWAY 200 Amp Battery Disconnect w/ Pigtail - Data Panel
Is this really the only reason you signed up here? To advertise your stuff?

·
T/S 368E
29,062 Posts

Nice, just what I need for a front mounted battery.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Guess I'm out. No Facebook.

But, I do like the idea of the switch. Very easy to kill power from either the back of the car, or driver's seat, with a simple toggle. Cool.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
According to the link that is attached they listed three names of the people that won. Will these this type of device pass tech ?

Steve

·
Registered
235 Posts
Will these this type of device pass tech ?

Steve
It'll probably pass tech as a supplementary remote disconnect to an external mechanical cut-off switch. I'm using a TE Kilovac EV200AAANA for this purpose. This allows me to cut power from the driver's seat while still maintaining a Moroso battery cut-off switch (push handle) out back.

·
T/S 368E
29,062 Posts

There is a lot more guys running front batteries so I would hope these are legal so we don't have to run a Morse cable up front??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts