Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
The Optima 1200 battery charger is a very good slow charging battery charger but it doesn't take too long for the digital display to start loosing characters. It still chargers well, but after a time, some faster then others, you won't be able to read anything on the digital display. I still use mine but i can't read anything on the digital display. It is not a fast battery charger but the Optima batteries are not meant to be charged quickly.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
CTEK, I work for a global equipment company and some of our machines come standard with one. That is how I found out about them, I bought one and love it !

·
Registered
85 Posts
Check out the CHG15A12V SMARTcharger from Turbostart. Charges at 15AMP, regulates voltage so it will not over heat battery during charging which over time does weaken the battery, have build in float mode, and will also work as a maintainer. I tell guys to just mount it in the car and hard wire it to the battery. That way you just gotta plug it up an electrical outlet when you are ready to charge.

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just bought a ROCK Batteries charger. Friend had a MOROSO charger. Found out its the same as the ROCK Charger and over $100 cheaper than MOROSO's... I love it.. Turn it on and walk away. keeps it charged and maintains it when not in use.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.