Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just woundering why you dont see many people running them on here or upgrading to them. Ive got a buddy that just did this to his 94mm bullseye. Ive got other things to worry about right now but I might do it in the future. Just looking to see if its really worth the money on a S400SX3 80 or would it be a better option to just step up to a 88mm.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Maybe cause there are no direct comparetive dyno charts on BEP's site? (or did I miss them) where just the wheel has been changed, nothing else.
Or lack of compressor flow charts of these billet wheels? (or did I miss those too?)
So far seems you just have to believe the stories anyone is telling. Would love to see some actual/factual proof of how much better these really are myself as well though.

·
Registered
49,467 Posts
They make more power, and seem to have a broader efficiency band and more boost capability. I don't know that they flow tons more air at peak, but from what i have seen in terms of performance first hand, these are very impressive turbos.

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Buddy of mine is really wanting twins with these wheels for his new build. They seem to be very closely related to turbines that honeywell uses in their jet engines.

·
Registered
395 Posts
We have used them on a couple builds and they seem to be very nice units. No back to back comparisons though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts