Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
When NHRA was still at Columbus, all they had was a Porta-Potty. Waited about 20 minutes in line for one, damn near shit my pants (their corn dogs were brutal). I dropped a massive load in there, and I swear the line half cleared out when I opened the door.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MIR breaks that stereotype
She said she had to use the port-o-potty when we stopped there once. She said "Atco has one of the best ladies rooms i've ever seen". The worst she rembers was Quaker City and Cecil County. She said "Maple Groves sucks too"

·
Registered
746 Posts
Etown is good. VMP is good.
Atco and Island are ok.

Cecil.............holy $h!t. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norwalk is the best I've seen.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When NHRA was still at Columbus, all they had was a Porta-Potty. Waited about 20 minutes in line for one, damn near shit my pants (their corn dogs were brutal). I dropped a massive load in there, and I swear the line half cleared out when I opened the door.
I remember they had showers in the bathrooms at Columbus in 2004 or 05.

·
Registered
837 Posts
My home track (US41) has some cinder block shit houses that look like they were build by Ray Charles supervising Steven Hawking. Still better than the Porta pots they used to have. Rumor has it they lost their FFW in the '90's because of the porta pots.

·
A.K.A. MEAN Matt
3,581 Posts
Norwalk's are awesome, go figure. They have showers.
131 has nice bathrooms as well.
Dragway 42 has small but when I was there last they were ok....even had showers.

Milan's.........yea, not so good. Could use and upgrade.

Last time I was at Muncie they were what you would expect for a small track....but to be fair I haven't been there in about 2 years.

Mid Michigan...don't remember....probably had my motorhome and used my own "thrown"

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
its not all the tracks fault, you have to put some of the blame on spectators, racers, and their kids.
throwing a roll of TP in the damn bowl in ever toliet, every weekend.
i told my ole lady she needs to use them before dark, cause thats when they usually go to shit.
literally!
everyone needs to come together and help make it a cleaner place.
never happen.... but wre can hope.
i dont eat on race day sometimes for this fact.
fear the dirty shitter.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Well if you have to drop the kids off for a swim I would say the drag strip in Vegas has the best shitters :p

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I want to give my track the best award, New England Dragway, cleaned twice a day.......... hats off to that crew!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
my wife says the womens bathroom in thunder valley Bristol,Tenn. are well kept and clean.the mens are o.k. but I've seen better.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I want to give my track the best award, New England Dragway, cleaned twice a day.......... hats off to that crew!!!
You are correct I forgot ........ and somebody said Norwalk too and they are right...................
.............So I think its safe to say IT CAN BE DONE

·
Registered
907 Posts
Most of the time, these bathrooms suck, because you lazy heethins are to lazy to flush, There are a bunch of nasty phucks out there.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts