Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if any one has feed back on the 750 blo through carb from barry grant? i cant find anything on this carb.
i know that c&s ect are the only way to go but who knows?(for a street combo small block)

·
Registered
7,854 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
CARB SHOP is the way to go.my street car made 638hp/793lb to the wheels straight out of the box on a 355ci twin turbo s10 blazer.NO TUNING....and its also 650cfm.They dyno there carbs before they send them so you know its right when you get it.CSU DOES NOT HAVE FACILITY TO EVEN CONSIDER DYNO TESTING

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
CARB SHOP is the way to go.my street car made 638hp/793lb to the wheels straight out of the box on a 355ci twin turbo s10 blazer.NO TUNING....and its also 650cfm.They dyno there carbs before they send them so you know its right when you get it.CSU DOES NOT HAVE FACILITY TO EVEN CONSIDER DYNO TESTING
And CSU carb still work anyway!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I personally think CSU is the way to go Kevin is great to deal with over the phone their carbs work perfect right out of the box,
C&S is great from what Ive heard also but Ive never personally used them a friend of mine has a blow thru alcohol carb from them and its working great for him
I have a CSU right now and have known a few people that use Kevin and never heard one complaint about them
You should call a few places and listen to what they have to say and go from there,
I would STAY AWAY from the BG blow thru carb
Just because CSU does not have a dyno facility doesnt really mean much, his carbs are dead on out of the box providing you can give him enough info on the motor setup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts