Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 717 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
barrett-jackson automobile auction starts tuesday jan 18 .... who is going to watch .... and who does the fantasy bids

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
I will be lying in bed with your mother. Can you DVR it for me? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be lying in bed with your mother. Can you DVR it for me? Thanks.
sure no problem ...but are you sure that you can keep up with her .... you sound kinda old

·
Moderater
13,159 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
I will be watching and participating in the fantasy bids.

We were in Scottsdale the week before the SCSN in Vegas, such a cool place. Very good food, nice places to go and shop. We will definitely go back. LOTS of money in that area.

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
I will be watching and participating in the fantasy bids.

We were in Scottsdale the week before the SCSN in Vegas, such a cool place. Very good food, nice places to go and shop. We will definitely go back. LOTS of money in that area.
It is an awesome area! my sister in law and brother in law live out there. She own a very large book store and he teaches golf..
and you are very correct about the Money!!

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was going to bid on your mom, no reserve right:p
wow yb at its best here ..... ask about barrett jackson and you get sexual references about you mom .....that why i love this place...........:butthead:

·
Registered
8,863 Posts
I will be there on thursday. I like to go on the weekdays before the big dollor cars go up on the block. There are a lot of nice regular cars that go for reasonable cash mon-thurs..

·
Registered
290 Posts
I will be watching on TV, not in person :(

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be there on thursday. I like to go on the weekdays before the big dollor cars go up on the block. There are a lot of nice regular cars that go for reasonable cash mon-thurs..
it looks like that ....some good deals some not so much ...but you either buy the car or not

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Moderater
13,159 Posts
Going to watch it so I can see how much my cars are worth.....:cool:

1 - 20 of 717 Posts