Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not everyones taste, but I wanted a barrel shroud to cover the ugly stepped barrel on my Sub2k after removing the factory sight.
In Canada, the barrels have to be longer than 18.5'', so it makes them goofy looking without a shroud (IMHO).
After searching all over I decided to contact E&L Manufacturing down in Oregon to make me a custom shroud.
They asked for the measurements and 9 days later it arrived to my door.
I'm extremely happy with the end product and I would recommend E&L to anyone looking for a shroud.
It cost $75 to my door and the fit and finish are perfect:D
So here's the pics

Nice textured finish and contoured ends

Overall look

Closeup

I think it totally changed the overall balance of the gun for the better. I havn't weighed it yet but it seemed pretty light
Cheers

·
Registered
20,840 Posts
You should know that one of our most esteemed and knowledgable, expert government officials, Diane Feinstein, has determined, through extensive research, that barrel shrouds disastrously increase the lethality of a firearm. Simply adding one to your existing weapon could most likely turn your gun homicidal, causing it to go on a shooting rampage when you least expect it. You really don't want to be near it when that happens. Proceed with extreme caution.

Looks cool BTW

·
Registered
687 Posts
Nice. I like it. I may have to do that to my Kel Tec

1 - 4 of 4 Posts