1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
116,007 Posts
I heard The hardest part of playing soccer is telling your parents your gay

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Say what you want.....he's not a soccer player.....he's a chef.....and being as good as he is as a chef....he can be the biggest asshole he wants. I'm a fan. Haters gonna hate.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,751 Posts
Fuck him, cant stand the prick. Thats what you get when you act like you can play with the pros. Someone will show you the error of you ways. Hey maybe he can try out for Australian rules football next?

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Say what you want.....he's not a soccer player.....he's a chef.....and being as good as he is as a chef....he can be the biggest asshole he wants. I'm a fan. Haters gonna hate.

Yeh, read the article. He had a chance to try out for a pro team earlier in life.

He's a punk bitch, plain and simple. I am surprised that someone hasn't given him a mouthful of Chicklets with all that shit he talks.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Doesn't anyone read anything anymore??? He wasn't trying to play with proffesionals.... He was playing in a celebrity charity match.
Like him or not, the man knows more about food and running restaurants than most of the posters on here know about drag racing....

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Its reality TV, they will shoot it as many times as they need, to get the reality they want you to see.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
So He gets blind sided and that's fair?:confused::-gay
Life isn't fair. "Fair" is where farmers take their pet pigs and two-pound tomatoes.

Go through life being a douche, and sooner or later, you're gonna end up eating turf.

-Brad

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Yeh, read the article. He had a chance to try out for a pro team earlier in life.

He's a punk bitch, plain and simple. I am surprised that someone hasn't given him a mouthful of Chicklets with all that shit he talks.
Cause he talks shit about running restaurants and cooking....which he is one of the best at doing. Is what it is,I like the guy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts