Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A “cold and ruthless” President Obama abandoned his Kenyan family in their greatest hours of need, according to a new tell-all by estranged half brother Malik Obama.

“He got rich and became a snob,” Malik, 62, told The Post via Skype from his home in the Kenyan village of Nyang’oma Kogelo. “What I saw was he was the kind of person that wants people to worship him. He needs to be worshiped and I don’t do that. I am his older brother so I don’t do that.”

The book, “Big Bad Brother From Kenya,” a self-published memoir which Malik Obama spent 22 years writing, hit Amazon with little fanfare on July 11. In its 435 pages, Malik covers the long and gradual falling out between him and the former President, which culminated in Malik publicly endorsing Donald Trump for president in 2016. […]

Malik Obama made national headlines after announcing he was supporting Trump over Hillary Clinton. He became one of the billionaire’s most ardent defenders on social media, earning a hit piece in BuzzFeed and an invitation to the third presidential debate, where he palled around with Kellyanne Conway.

Malik’s faith in Trump remains unwavering.

“[I’m] 110% still with Trump,” he said. “He’s not fake. He tells us the way he sees it. He’s bold and fearless and he’s tough.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,767 Posts
(y)

Reactions: double zero

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Same dad, different moms. Barry's other name was his stepdad's name.

Kamala Harris. Jay-Z. Heck, try finding a person of color that goes by their actual name these days.

FYI, the liberals are the ones here that do not share pictures, names, or truths. Do a self poll.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
A “cold and ruthless” President Obama abandoned his Kenyan family in their greatest hours of need, according to a new tell-all by estranged half brother Malik Obama.
Well, there you go then. Vigilante is a Ni**er lover.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Kamala Harris. Jay-Z. Heck, try finding a person of color that goes by their actual name these days.

Says Tony Carnage. LOL. More like Tonya Garbage.

·
Registered
26,187 Posts
It's pretty clear to me that Obama is a sociopath.
He doesn't care about anybody that doesn't further his needs.
He puts forth a personality where people project their own feelings.
If people actually read his books you'd think they would understand this.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,767 Posts
It's pretty clear to me that Obama is a sociopath.
He doesn't care about anybody that doesn't further his needs.
He puts forth a personality where people project their own feelings.
If people actually read his books you'd think they would understand this.
They didn't want to see it , doesn't matter to them

Reactions: RonSmith
1 - 16 of 16 Posts