Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
16,085 Posts
chuckling about it, would be more accurate...……..funnier than hell, if you think Chavez is gone.

and, if it isn't you, and some poor other misbegotten piece of human trash, then why did you turn him in?

donut doxxee?
Chuckling about putting some innocent poor guy name up as a sexual predator when his name is googled? WTF? how big of piece of trash are you? You guys are a joke and the best part is you think you're super smart thinkers and patriots when in fact you're just the scum of the earth asswipes that should be exposed for the douchebags you are...…………………...Chavez did it to himself, you're an idiot if you didn't think someone would see it and call him out...………………you guys deserve what you get...…......….

Reactions: naynay

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Chuckling about putting some innocent poor guy name up as a sexual predator when his name is googled? WTF? how big of piece of trash are you? You guys are a joke and the best part is you think you're super smart thinkers and patriots when in fact you're just the scum of the earth asswipes that should be exposed for the douchebags you are...…………………...Chavez did it to himself, you're an idiot if you didn't think someone would see it and call him out...………………you guys deserve what you get...…......….
And your still a moron !

·
Western North Carolina
19,940 Posts
Chuckling about putting some innocent poor guy name up as a sexual predator when his name is googled? WTF? how big of piece of trash are you? You guys are a joke and the best part is you think you're super smart thinkers and patriots when in fact you're just the scum of the earth asswipes that should be exposed for the douchebags you are...…………………...Chavez did it to himself, you're an idiot if you didn't think someone would see it anld call him out...………………you guys deserve what you get...…......….
LOL RFC gargled on Jeff's jock just like Gatsby did.

·
Registered
16,085 Posts
And your still a moron !
Really? You trashed an innocent guy for no reason...……...…...…...you are the epitome of crap...…......….

·
Registered
16,085 Posts
RFC and naynay some thin skinned bitches. LMMFAO
Here I thought you would have figured it out......………...… but thanks for proving that you suck at being a mechanic...…………......

·
Registered
16,085 Posts
lulz... look at you trying to do damage control.
damage control? fuck I hope the guy comes in here with a fuckin lawyer, you guys deserve it...…...…..

Reactions: naynay

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Here I thought you would have figured it out......………...… but thanks for proving that you suck at being a mechanic...…………......
At least he specializes....You just all around suck

·
Registered
16,085 Posts
Apparently, my phone call.

Why no answer, homie?
One thing about you Commie, if they come and ask me, I let them know who you are...…...... ;)

·
Registered
16,085 Posts
41 - 60 of 309 Posts