Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
19,841 Posts
Really? and those fucking lefties are still here spewing shit...amazing
Probably because he was doxxing that liberal troll. Same thing happened to Gats. It apparently doesn’t matter how disruptive, stupid or otherwise annoying someone is as long as they don’t reveal user information.

Or....in other words, trolls are protected and can’t be outed. Apparently AG views trolls as equally valuable members.

·
Registered
22,844 Posts
That karma is a bitch....notice nobody tattled on RFC when he did the same to me and a few others....

I'd rather torment that retarded troll than tattle like a bitch.....but if the shoe fits....

I cant wait to see the new and improved screen name....;)
RFC is slipping into history, much as drag 57 did...….we now have unclebuck, who is the same person as rfc and drag57...……......oh no...……...did I out him? and doxed the bastard?

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
RFC is slipping into history, much as drag 57 did...….we now have unclebuck, who is the same person as rfc and drag57...……......oh no...……...did I out him? and doxed the bastard?
He's not even trying to hide either. What a piece of shit

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Banning multiple login pussies would greatly improve the site but I was told it "can't be done".

Funny how every other forum I'm in has no trouble whatsoever with that ...........

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Should the name of the sight be changed to YellowBook.com?

Reactions: Vigilante
1 - 20 of 309 Posts