Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,238 Posts

·
Registered
9,238 Posts
All you fucking do here is cry about other people. Every thread you start is you whining about someone who hurt your feelings. LMAO
Lol. I like to keep the trolls in check.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
^Are you quoting yourself?

ALL my cut and paste is on one thread. Not starting 20 a fucking day. So your premise is bullshit.

Try again.
Chavez posted relevant current events and political news, what the fuck do you want him to do, write all these stories? Cut and paste stories are important to many members (myself included) because I don’t follow the msm, and if I’m here anyway, having news to read and react to is a bonus.
Chavez was great at exposing the left for what they truly are, evil scum.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
^Are you quoting yourself?

Chavez posted relevant current events and political news, what the fuck do you want him to do, write all these stories? Cut and paste stories are important to many members (myself included) because I don’t follow the msm, and if I’m here anyway, having news to read and react to is a bonus.
Chavez was great at exposing the left for what they truly are, evil scum.
The liberal snowflakes here like gks and a few others sure didn’t like him

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
The liberal snowflakes here like gks and a few others sure didn’t like him
Damn and all this time I thought that he was the YB gatekeeper,he was here to keep the rational folks out.
After seeing the hate fueled posts of his most folks left never to return this is something that the jackass is very proud of

·
Registered
9,238 Posts
Reactions: RonSmith
21 - 40 of 66 Posts