·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,014 Posts
Viva a la chavez

Reactions: ctownflyer and VTR

·
Super Moderator
49,224 Posts
I don't know about Chavez but just because someone is banned don't mean they get unbanned by the grace of god.

Depending on what someone does as well as their track record determines how they get banned.

Fuck up big time will get you permanently banned.

Go full retard but don't have a track record of doing so generally will get you a "time out" for a period of time.

Go totally full retard (Cynic style) and it's bye bye for good.

·
Registered
9,245 Posts
Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
9,245 Posts
Musta had one hell of a corkscrew style tongue action to go along with that suction.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our boy chav is in the bathroom of a truck stop on the wrong side of a gloryhole hoping that a burly large black man needs some relief so that he gets a good meal.
So what I heard is, by banning Chavez AG is responsible for his severe decline of health and endangerment and should have to pay him restitution for putting him in this situation!! How DARE they!!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I don't know about Chavez but just because someone is banned don't mean they get unbanned by the grace of god.

Depending on what someone does as well as their track record determines how they get banned.

Fuck up big time will get you permanently banned.

Go full retard but don't have a track record of doing so generally will get you a "time out" for a period of time.

Go totally full retard (Cynic style) and it's bye bye for good.
He gave AG jeff the best prostate rub ever!!!!!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
All he did was cut and paste spam all fucking day.

I had the douche on ignore.

Good riddance to all of the shitstains.
Tough not to agree with you but as distasteful as they are but posters like that fulfill a need.
When they open up and show what is between their ears it makes one grateful to be someone else.

·
Registered
9,245 Posts
Reactions: Hugh Jardon
1 - 20 of 66 Posts