1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
She has voiced her concerns and then some. Maybe she should give them some time to address these issues and come to a reasonable conclusion. Seems to me she has an agenda and likely deserves to be banned.

·
Big asses save lives...
1,237 Posts
......I'd lean her over one of the said "Dirty areas"..... Fuckit , I'd even buy her a Mc rib.......

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
year ago they did a servey on bacteria Mc Donolds was the worst and white castle was the best. They are allowed a amount of rodent particals in the foods, bad enough biting down on a piece of bone.

and the vegitarians made McDonolds remove the beef flavor from their oil they used in making french fries. Thats why their fires dont taste the same. Fuckem. BurgerKing

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
i dont know how anyone can even eat at mcdonalds.. i used to think there breakfast was good but even that tastes like crap.. im amazed at the lunch time lines of soccer moms pumping there kids full of it..

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts
Their food is garbage but it's quick and cheap. I eat there maybe once every 3 months. My wife wont let our kid go into those play places and now I no why...eww. Those were fuckin disgusting.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
year ago they did a servey on bacteria Mc Donolds was the worst and white castle was the best. They are allowed a amount of rodent particals in the foods, bad enough biting down on a piece of bone.

and the vegitarians made McDonolds remove the beef flavor from their oil they used in making french fries. Thats why their fires dont taste the same. Fuckem. BurgerKing
Is that they put so much fuckin salt on them? I can't even stomach them now.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
Those places are Phucking germ factories

Little monsters coughing all over there place picking there ass and wiping it on everything

I would rather stave to death then eat at Mc toenails

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Is that they put so much fuckin salt on them? I can't even stomach them now.
No, but they're trained to salt in a specific way to ensure the proper amount(a lot) is used on the fries.....Salt makes you thirsty, thirsty makes you buy their most profitable item on the menu. ;)

·
Registered
29,530 Posts
The $1 sweet tea is the only thing I get there. I actually buy my food at another place and go get a tea there.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I was addicted to the Sweet Teas the first summer they came out around here(07 I think). I can only imagine how much sugar they put in there.

·
Registered
576 Posts
don't care if she's banned .......SHE'S HOT!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts