Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have no pics but he beat robins in RYB final a 6.12 no mph but compaired to robins 6.31still ballard went 6 tenths faster in the final then he did all night

·
Registered
303 Posts
They said something got in the lights and based on spotters they declared Robins the winner.

They had a spotter at the finish line and one at about 660 :smt038.

I am glad they were able to see a winner, but they sure missed that piece that came off the primer mustang about 6.00pm :smt119.

They were going to run the cars and a photographer had to jump
onto the track waving his arms and yelling and pointing at the piece that was about at the 330 mark. It seemed like 30 seconds before the starter saw him, and shut it down.
About 5 of us in the stands on spectator side at about 660, saw it, but 2 spotters and the starter did not :confused:.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
we left at a 12:45 and they were still running, but i think they were pretty close to finishing up.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
thought there was a 12:eek:o curfew? The anouncer should have said they were running over maybe insted of trying to get women attition. Phucking idiots.:smt071

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
thought there was a 12:eek:o curfew? The anouncer should have said they were running over maybe insted of trying to get women attition. Phucking idiots.:smt071
Apparently it's 1 am at the latest and then LIGHTS OUT.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Are you sayin Ballard went 6.12?
no it was wrong, the score board said 6.12 @ 250 somthing, was not right. and the next pass they had a 5 sec pass come up for a radial car. then they monkeyd around with the lights to fix somthing.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
no it was wrong, the score board said 6.12 @ 250 somthing, was not right. and the next pass they had a 5 sec pass come up for a radial car. then they monkeyd around with the lights to fix somthing.

gotcha...I was going to say..barry's a great-smart guy...but it isn't going to a 6.12!!

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
they said something blew across the track and tripped the beams at the big end,the last i head ballard was only goin a 40 it was still a sweet close race but that skinny kid car was pickin up round after round

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
hey JG u need to fix ur hair u look like someone scared the shit outa u in ur avitar lmfao, hows the car commin

·
Registered
8,486 Posts
That was a great race to watch! We were pretty close to the tree and Ballard got a pretty good jump on Robbins. Place went nuts when the numbers went up. Only to hear a few minutes later that the "glitch" happened! The Olds liked the night air a lot better and picked up pretty good in elims. As Ballard was #1 qualifier.

·
Registered
805 Posts
i was about 70ft pass the finish...........i notice ballard backfiring out the headers really bad at about th 1320........i kinda thought the concussions may have did something........

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
That was a great race to watch! We were pretty close to the tree and Ballard got a pretty good jump on Robbins. Place went nuts when the numbers went up. Only to hear a few minutes later that the "glitch" happened! The Olds liked the night air a lot better and picked up pretty good in elims. As Ballard was #1 qualifier.
Actually, robbins was # 1 with a 6.55 and ballard was #2 with a 6.58.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts