Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Mark VanMeter's car with Joel Greathouse driving. I think it went 7.16 @198 with Steve Petty engine and tuning. They say they're just getting started. :shock:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I tired of the same ole car's

Turbos, turbos, turbos......boy is SS getting boring. Being a fan and a racer of slow cars, can't anyone just make real horsepower any more? By the way beautiful car!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Re: I tired of the same ole car's

Jim /Ford Guy/ Gorski said:
Turbos, turbos, turbos......boy is SS getting boring. Being a fan and a racer of slow cars, can't anyone just make real horsepower any more? By the way beautiful car!!!!!!!

Your just pissed cause you aint got one! :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
141 Posts
John

I got one on my Turbo Diesel truck...LOL Just getting boring to me to see one power adder that everyone is going to and bulding. Oh let me see 7 second single or twin turbos in new swoopy cars.....yawn!!!! at least Monty has the balls to do it in a older body style. And Monty, don't get a big head over that statement.....

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I'm just givin you a hard time. What these guys are doing is better than building an oddball combo and figuring out they are not competitive then crying and complaining to the sanctioning bodies to get the rules changed like to let them run at a lesser weight or add weight to the turbo guys. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts