Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy who thought this up is genius and crazy, but man it gave me goosebumps the first time, but im an airplane lover anyhow:)

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
That is awesome!

Having seen 2 large display fireworks explosions in my life though, damn! That takes some balls.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Awesome. Saw a few huge fireworks shows in my life but i would like to see that in person as i bet the video don't show the full effect.

·
Senior with common sense
8,958 Posts
that was cool

I was at a fireworks show 20 yrs ago in Jacksonville fla. the fire works show was like none that I have ever seen since.
they had fireworks in the shapes of stars.. and circles,, squares, with separate colors segmented inside each shape.. never have I seen anything close to this since.. I don't know who it was but it was extraordinary and unique.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Great show .... and really different.

Toronto used to have the Benson and Hedges international fireworks competition every summer. Different country put on a display every night for a week. Great event .... until the libtards decided that tobacco companies couldn't sponsor events like this any longer. :rolleyes: So instead of family friendly events, we now have LBGTbarbecue gender identity crap.

·
Registered
16,471 Posts
in a wooden bi-plane no less. pretty fucking cool :cool:
Bi-plane yes. Wood construction, I don't think so.

Regardless, fireworks on an airplane are a great idea. What could possibly go wrong? :eek:

·
Registered
28,149 Posts
I’d like to be a fly on the wall at the FAA HQ as they watch that video. :smt082 :smt082

Awesome nontheless.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
I used to launch fireworks from retrievable hobby rockets----send the rocket up, ignite and eject the fireworks, then the rocket is recovered via the normal parachute methods.

Fun, but you gotta live in the right area!

I would love to meet that pilot! I bet he's a hard-livin fun kind of guy!!! Not a wussy.

·
Registered
28,149 Posts
I used to launch fireworks from retrievable hobby rockets----send the rocket up, ignite and eject the fireworks, then the rocket is recovered via the normal parachute methods.

Fun, but you gotta live in the right area!

I would love to meet that pilot! I bet he's a hard-livin fun kind of guy!!! Not a wussy.

He probably drives a Chevy as well, which makes him an all around badass.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Fireworks don’t do much for me but that was cool.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts