Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would bad plug wires cause a surge on nitrous and not motor. Checked grounds. Plugs. Micro switch. All looked good. Checked wire (ford racing) and 2ohm over 750 per ft.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Yes. They are getting RF noise and causing interferance with the controlers. This problem will be cured with better wires. It has been fixed with a alot of our customers switching from those wires. But be prepared to fatten you tune with Firecores. Seriously.

Tree'd Thank you

·
Registered
932 Posts

·
6,816 Posts
I just got saet of wires from Rick and they are the best there is a differance in performance with his wires

·
6,816 Posts
way better then ultra 40

·
Registered
996 Posts
Just my situation.. Had debris in the nitrous screen, gave it a surge. once the plunger was bulged and caused the same condition. not sayin this is it, but if nothing else works, try looking at that stuff. good luck, keep us posted...Frank..

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
We just installed a set of Moroso Ultra 40s with protective sleeves...consider it insurance for a good spark every time!

·
Registered
932 Posts
All the Division 2 Top Sportsman guys I know run Ultra 40s. But I'm going to switch over to the firecores and so is a friend of mine in x275 and we will let them know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
way better then ultra 40

I dont think so i got a set of these wires when they first came out on the bullet still have them, they will not stay on the plug. i saw absolutley no improvement from previous set of taylor wires, and you could not give me 100 sets of firecore wires for my one set of Ultra 40 morosos.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I dont think so i got a set of these wires when they first came out on the bullet still have them, they will not stay on the plug. i saw absolutley no improvement from previous set of taylor wires, and you could not give me 100 sets of firecore wires for my one set of Ultra 40 morosos.
hmmm ... wow

·
6,816 Posts
have you talked to Rick about that I have to sets never have a problem shit i can sometimes not get them off the plugs on how tight they grab the plugs

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
From what wires a cheap set of wires not ultra 40's
..?

Yes. They are getting RF noise and causing interferance with the controlers. This problem will be cured with better wires. It has been fixed with a alot of our customers switching from those wires. But be prepared to fatten you tune with Firecores. Seriously.

Tree'd Thank you

1 - 20 of 29 Posts