Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
U.S. Navy Retired
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some may or may not know I am active duty Navy coming up on retirement after 26 years of service and just completed a 1 year and 9 month tour in Maryland without my family, they stayed in Oklahoma while I was gone. My wife secretly got together with a couple of my best friends, Doc and Jon and had my '55 painted for me, including all the body work and they replaced all the window fuzz and fixed my rear quarter windows as well as a bunch of other things. 100's of hours of work were involved to get this done. The catch, I knew nothing about it at all, they kept this a secret since July. My wife flew out to Maryland and we drove back to Oklahoma last week, getting home Saturday afternoon to an awesome home coming, all my friends were there in the garage standing in a line to hide the '55, then they moved so I could see the car, I was in total shock. The bodyman and painter Clint, did an amazing job on the body work and paint. Jon and Doc thank you again for the help you did throughout the process, can't thank you guys enough. I thought this was way too cool of a thing my wife did to not share. She is phuckin' awesome and a great wife!! Thank you again Honey I am speechless!!

My wife and I.

Left to right, Clint (the Painter), Jon (my wife's right hand go to guy for the whole thing) and Me (the luckiest guy on the planet)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Congrats bro! Hopefully I make it to 20! Thank you for all you have done! Thank your family as well!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thats cool as shit!

You have an awesome wife!
Thanks a bunch for doing what you guys do and serving our country as great as you guys do!!

Merica'!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Damn , between that sick 55, awesome friends and family andretired.... It's good to be you. Congratulations !

1 - 20 of 118 Posts