Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry but this seems to load quicker, easier to read and has less conflicts on peoples computers. So we are back to where we started.. LOL also the quick reply on this one is a lot better... :WGAF

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Oh you wuss.... I thought the old board was pretty cool lookin and loads just as fast. You just caved in to pressure...

:-~hang

Vanilla

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rick Miller said:
7DMACH1 said:
It is easier to read!!!
I switched mine back the next day. :WGAF
it took a couple of days, but like you Rick, I found my way home.
It seems a common trend to phuck something up that already works good on the net..............my thoughts? :WGAF if it ain't broke......don't fix it :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I met Redgar this weekend too :-D Couldnt talk as he was about to make a pass but damn he has a bad ass car!!

The loading of thepages may seem great on cable or DSL... but by phone modem.. Grrr it sucked!!! << the biggest complainer was me... :-D

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Get with the times! Cable and DSL are the way to go....

Of course, I do remember trying to load up MRays site on a 18,800 modem...

Vanilla

·
Registered
967 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
I met Redgar this weekend too :-D Couldnt talk as he was about to make a pass but damn he has a bad ass car!!

The loading of thepages may seem great on cable or DSL... but by phone modem.. Grrr it sucked!!! << the biggest complainer was me... :-D

You? the guy with all the video?

come on man, you do the board for your fans not for you.

think how much faster the race cars will look when you get high speed internet?

There is a problem with the username display Monte. You working on that?

Thanks for the compliment on the car. I only wish my trans/converter combo were working better. Think it broke on the last pass is it won't engage 2nd gear now.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Redgar, I did notice the user name thing and will work on it when I get a little more time. I have high speed at home but some of the hotels and some jobs only have dial up.... :-D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts