Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to order some wheels.. Thinking of going with 15x10 if I can get away with it... will a 15x10 with 6.5 BS clear if the car is not mini tubbed? whats your thoughts? 8" or 10"? Sorry for all the questions guys! I just dont want to have to send them back if thay dont fit right..

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
8" with 5.5 bs or 10" with 6.5 bs. with the 10 and a 275 you will need to roll the lip and use a torch with a BFH to massage the inner wheelhouse. with the 8 you can roll the lip and just hammer away

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey what kind of wheels were you going to order ? i have a buddy with a set of 15x10 with a 6.5 backspace weld draglites he wants to sell they are 4 lug . if interested pm me and i get him in touch with you

·
Registered
115 Posts
this is my car with 15x10 W/ 6.5 inchs of back spacing and the fender lips rolled. No coilovers. I also used 2 1/2 coilover springs in place of the factoy 5 inchers in the stock location, and lots of work with a 5 pound hammer.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
6.5backspace with a 10" wheel is what we used to use all the time...

·
Registered
423 Posts
i have drum brakes and 6 3/8 back spacr Bogarts....they fit great......roll the lip and get a BFH as mentioned....If it's gonna make steam, you will need to cut front and back dog legs at least 3/4''. the tires will grow and you WILL ruin them..

·
Registered
22 Posts
back space on a 12 inch rim rear cut 2 inches per side aerospace disc brakes?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts