Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has it? On a level from 1 to 10 for severity? And what do you all do to deal with it?

I'd say mines probably a 5 or 6. If I lay down the wrong way my back will tweak itself and I will be in so much pain I won't be able to move until it goes away. That can take anywhere from 1 to 15 minutes. Bending over to pick stuff up hurts too.

Haven't found any way to treat it and I still haven't had time to see a Chiropractor.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Bitch, You've had plenty of time to go see a Chiropractor with all of the snow days you've had the past few weeks.......
Do you think you have a pinched Nerve, or what kinda issues besides pain? Also if you're over weight, You're putting extra stress on your back....

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Well you could start with seeing a chiropractor.Weight training will help tremendously in strengthening your back.My back used to hurt until I started powerlifting 2.5 years ago.Now I can deadlift 600+ with 0 back pain.In know that is extreme but strengthening your back will do you more good then chiro's,doctors or Percocet 30's.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Weight training will help tremendously in strengthening your back. strengthening your back will do you more good then chiro's,doctors or Percocet 30's.

BINGO!!!!
Now I'm no weight lifter or health nut but I have had my share of back problems and some simple excercises that strengthen your back muscles will work wonders.

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bitch, You've had plenty of time to go see a Chiropractor with all of the snow days you've had the past few weeks.......
Do you think you have a pinched Nerve, or what kinda issues besides pain? Also if you're over weight, You're putting extra stress on your back....
Hah It's hard to drive in all that shitty snow!

I have no idea. Like right now sitting in my office chair leaning back my lower back is sore. It constantly hurts one way or another.

I guess I could say I'm slightly over weight, but not fat by any means. Just a bit bigger than the average twig.

What kinds of work outs can you do to strengthen your back?

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
The worst thing for your back is to sit on your ass all day with your feet up....Give it a couple years you will get used to the pain...

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Get more pussy! Works the back muscles :p:p

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Seriously though, if you have a treadmill use it! That helped mine more than anything when I hurt mine a few months back.

·
Registered
783 Posts
keep moving dont sit all the time and try to keep your knees lower than your hips when sitting. work on those core muscles

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
keep moving dont sit all the time and try to keep your knees lower than your hips when sitting. work on those core muscles
This!! Just came back from the Chiro. I go once every 4-6 weeks...it helps a lot. He told me all of these things also. Ice will help in the short term also!

·
Registered
209 Posts
stretching every am and end of day help's alot! chiro care too, and
muscle relaxer/pain med work too. ohh and a hot bubble bath, LoL

1 - 20 of 49 Posts