Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Read Only
6,276 Posts
What do you guys think about them

this is the one I thought looked wierd. It doesn't look so bad.

driver side.

Looks ok but don't know if the car was built that way or not. May be just optical illusion. Hehe... I'd drop a plumb bob on it and measure from a reference point. Bottom line is, if it hooks, and stays in the grove, don't screw with it.
Time for new hangers and bolts. Look a little rusty.
Nice car man. Its different, and I like em different.
Zim

· Registered
2,820 Posts
i used to have dana 60s in all of my cars one was a bone stock 60 from a dodge car and i put a gear in it and ran 9.20s in the quarter even with stock axles and studs. it was just to hard to swap gears on and there wasnt alot of ratios available like the 9 inch .but nothing looks as good as a dana 60 . i also had trouble with leaky chrome covers

· Registered
602 Posts
Pimp little ride dude. Older metal is where the class is. A little bit of cleaning and detailing on the spring packs and undercarriage would fix it right up quick!

Be sure you wipe the finger print off that you left in pic #6 on the axle tube too..

If you guys are referencing the springs alignment we worked on a Falcon that was the same way.

· Registered
485 Posts
just pokin'

the rearend looks sexy----
who skin'd up the bottom with the darn jack?

are those a new santhuff drag race stocker look a like shock?
relocate them puppies on the backside of the 60 and put some coils on it
for christ's sake.....maybe some ladder bars too...hmmm

those exhaust clamps got the cancer bad....
that exhaust might fly off that bitch the next time you "GOOSE IT"....lol you crazy bitch ...showin' off to the homies...

keep workin'

the tune-up looks good by the color of the exhaust pipe...
maybe a tad fat..

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.