Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 10173 Posts

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My little turd is back on the dyno for its final session. Today was to test the new manifold mods, and get it close again with tuning. Manifold picked up 20+ in the midrange. Tomorrow, it gets a new windage tray, we will be dumping the 20/50 oil for some light weight synthetic oil, make the switch to pump gas, and hook up the vacuum pump. My little streeter is going to love this thing.

Here is a video of one of the pulls today.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tom3VPerformance#p/a/u/0/jsHuHrI66K8

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Back on the dyno.......

So where is it at now and how much are you looking for??
Its in North Carolina...........and it has already reached my expectations.

I was just excited about the video, so I posted it. Im not posting exact HP/Tq numbers until I get it in the car and make some passes.

·
Registered
888 Posts

Its in North Carolina...........and it has already reached my expectations.

I was just excited about the video, so I posted it. Im not posting exact HP/Tq numbers until I get it in the car and make some passes.
If you tell us we will tell you what it will run:rolleyes:
save you the time of all that suspension tunin:p

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Man, you should've let me know and I could've went over and checked on it for ya!
Pretty sure he will be back at it tomorrow.......;)

Rafel, give John a call......maybe he knows what it made. LOL. Hell, John knows more about my engine than I do. He and Tom are buds now, and they leave me out of the loop.

·
Registered
888 Posts

dont worry, we were badmouthin you last night at the track JR:smt079

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

dont worry, we were badmouthin you last night at the track JR:smt079
I am sure that you were............when do I get to petition to become a member of Team Clueless. I know that I have to earn my stripes as a pledge............:(

·
Registered
888 Posts

we were livin up to the name last night:rolleyes:
to be a member you have to have a old musclecar / street car...
anything between a slow 67 camaro to a red 67 chevelle
I think you qualify:cool:

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Well, I have the slow/red/chevelle thing down pat...........;)

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

THAT BITCH SOUNDS NASTY!!!

:smt066:smt066:smt066 :smt066 :smt066:smt066:smt066
Whats this about bad mouthin me last night? It was my understanding that you were badmouthin me everynight. Now I only get one night??? WTF!!!

SKATERBOY............

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks Brad...............you get that last text I sent you early this am? I had to.............

·
Registered
2,647 Posts

Jake did you do the oil pan swap,, Canton and the Moroso?? really curious as the the HP difference if any,, Sounds badass by the way

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

Yep nice!!!!! Oh thanks for waking me up at 3:15 LOL

Just kidding never heard it go off!!!
Yeah..........I sent it, and then said oh shit...........forgot about the time change.

I am really curious to see what the oil, and hooking up the pump gets us for gains. I am confident there is some left in the carb to. The mods that Tom made to the intake on this last go around really woke it up. So he has to get it dialed in again on the bigend.

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Jake did you do the oil pan swap,, Canton and the Moroso?? really curious as the the HP difference if any,, Sounds badass by the way
Nope...........that should happen tomorrow. Hopefully. Today was pretty much to compare the changes in the intake. I am probably going to ditch the belt driven water pump too..........that is just a cheapo Edelbrock street pump. I am sure it is hurting me up north of 8000.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

Whats this about bad mouthin me last night? It was my understanding that you were badmouthin me everynight. Now I only get one night??? WTF!!!

SKATERBOY............
Sorry, I been slackin. I spent most of my time last night covering up my daughters ears while I was bitchin at Dave.:smt067 I'll get back on you next week. :smt079

·
Registered
2,647 Posts

Nope...........that should happen tomorrow. Hopefully. Today was pretty much to compare the changes in the intake. I am probably going to ditch the belt driven water pump too..........that is just a cheapo Edelbrock street pump. I am sure it is hurting me up north of 8000.
Cool ,,,,keep us posted

1 - 20 of 10173 Posts