Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHY ISN'T THERE A MAJOR THREAD LIKE TRASH OR BE TRASHED JUST SO PEOPLE CAN VENT ON THIS OUTRAGEOUS ORGANIZATION :lol:

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
the finals at NTR was a joke :-D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW , SEEMS LIKE IT HAS GONE STRAIGHT DOWN HILL SINCE I STOPPED RACING AND THE CULPRIT SEEMS TO BE PATRICK BUDD AND HIS LOOSE NIT FANTASIES

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
ProOutlaw said:
N2Ojunkie said:
the finals at NTR was a joke :-D
you care to expand on why it was a joke seeing you made the statement :smt005
the car count was pathetic

there was a insane amount of down time between classes.

watched lots of single runs.

if they would not have had the quaker city finals to finish up the whole deal would have been even more boring than it already was.

i could go on but lets see if anybody else says anything.

BTW the highlight was watching Eakins run a 6.4X lifting before 1000ft

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Yo Wes....

Give me a buzz dude.... aint talked to ya in a LONG time! 217-202-1246

Vanilla
"Made Wes Phamous"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Supported them for a long time but ,,when I tryed to E mail Patrick about the NSF check I got burned with I didn`t get any kind of responce at all.. And he will probably wonder why he dosent get any local racer support when they come to Stanton again!! :smt013 Screw Em I spent money I didn`t really have at the time(I was laid off) to be there... Not again!!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Is NSCA perfect? Heavens no! Are they the devil? Some would say that but it would be without justification for sure, just like a few found in the last trash thread when the facts came out.

I left Columbus with a level of frustration over some stuff that happened, or I should say, alegedly happened, but were ultimately found unsubstantiated and untrue. The entire cluster was the result of a lack of communication.

Comunication, key word. Comunication is not trashing someone on a public forum unless all other options have been exhausted.

No matter is it's NSCA or ATT, you have to communicate with the right people to get the facts, enlighten them about your situation and come up with viable solutions. Regarding NSCA, it's been said and posted time after time, if you have a problem, don't air it out on a public forum until:

1) You give Tony a phone call and discuss the issue with him.
2) Don't use email. Tony is a phone guy and Patrick's mailbox is always full.
3) Don't go in screaming and yelling. It's human nature, right or wrong, that you'll get like response. Be firm but businesslike. That's what this is, business. Think about how you would prefer someone approach you with a problem they have.

If that doesn't work, then try again at least a couple of times and I would bet you will get the problem solved.

If you've truly exhausted all these options w/o satisfaction, you now have a right to bitch.

As to the Columbus car counts, $3.00 gas and outragious diesel prices had car counts down everywhere. That issue clogged the forums for weeks after Katrina. Wanna see my credit card statement? As to the downtime, were you at Memphis? Second round of NMC didn't happen until after 4PM! You can't control oildowns or weather and you could hear the wailing and knashing of teeth all the way to Iraq if they tried to hot lap us, or worse, the heads up classes, w/o sufficient maintenance and cooling time just to keep the show going. I thought both organizations did a pretty good job all considering.

With the class reorganization, rules updates (with participant input, see the website for information) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a better (not perfect, nobody's perfect...ever...) NSCA. All unsubstantiated public rants do is chase away potential sponsors and participants.

BTW, which year did you get the NSF check? You know, Tony was left holding the bag a couple years ago and had it been anybody else, the NMCA-NSCA Super Series would have been buried and gone. There are processes in place in attempt to rectify that situation further.

Bottom line, call Tony. 937-293-1188 If he's not available, get with Jenn and let her know what's up and that you need to discuss with him.

No, I'm not president of Tony's fan club, but we enjoy a good business relationship. I've raced there since 2001 and have never experienced a problem that was ignored to the point of making it necessary to throw them under the bus in a public forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Had a great conversation with Pat and Tony at PRI. I said hello.....they said goodbye. End of conversation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The NSF check was this year.. Don`t get me wrong I hope for the best for the NSCA I have had a very good time racing with you guys, it is the racers and their freindship and professonal attitude that has kept me coming back.. That being said I will not be posting any thing negitive in the future, I do nt want to hurt the racers or the NSCA in any way.... The thing is I race on a very limited budet and I race alot I have to watch my cash flow really close. Greg Wells NMC/334

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Jim Monson said:
Had a great conversation with Pat and Tony at PRI. I said hello.....they said goodbye. End of conversation.
They (nsca) were there??? I looked for them to get my “A Performance to Remember” award with no luck.....

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
i do not wish to bash.. but i hope it gets better and they get some things fixed.. it seems to have been getting worse the last few years and I question whether it will be worh my hard earned money to keep attending.

We will see how next year goes.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Mike Tritle said:
1) You give Tony a phone call and discuss the issue with him.
2) Don't use email. Tony is a phone guy and Patrick's mailbox is always full.
3) Don't go in screaming and yelling. It's human nature, right or wrong, that you'll get like response. Be firm but businesslike. That's what this is, business. Think about how you would prefer someone approach you with a problem they have.
I will exhaust these options when I am treated like a human being.. Till then...

I never raced with PRO!!! Charlie Harmon and Mike Bruns spent a solid 45 minutes between the both of them talking to us. I raced for 2.5 years with the NSCA and got probably 4 nods from Tony.. (His way of saying "hey whats up" I guess).. I'm the customer and happen to go to the businesses who know how to treat their customers with respect.. Is PRO perfect? Probably not.. But I have yet to see a flaw!!!

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Monty PRO does not care about the racers don't ya know?!?! I've been told this for 4 years now by some folks. They are the enemy!!!! :roll:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Damn for not caring they sure in the hell had some nice (Super Bowl type) rings sitting in a case with 2 cops and around 3 bouncers looking after them in a case!! They gave them out to the champs this year.. Looked like around 20 of them in there... BIG $$$$$$ was spent on them I can see!!! :shock:

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Monty PRO does not care about the racers don't ya know?!?! I've been told this for 4 years now by some folks. They are the enemy!!!! :roll:
Ok, I'm on a roll today.

Chris,

You have been right all along.
You're smart.
I'm stupid.
Camaro's are cool.
Mustangs suck.
Wheelie bars are for pussy's.
Power adder cars are for people who don't know how to make HP on motor............

1 - 20 of 34 Posts